Briscoe Group Share Prices
Click here for our latest share price and other live investor information, courtesy of the NZX.
Click here for our latest share price and other live investor information courtesy of the ASX.
Briscoe Group Reports
Below are our most recent published reports.
Published reports for earlier periods:
Briscoe Group Announcements 2020
- Briscoe Group Repays Wage Subsidy
- Distribution Notice – Interim Dividend Year ended 31 January 2021
- Half Year Results to 26 July 2020
- Lapse of Share Options
- 2nd Quarter Sales to 26 July 2020
- Market Update 22 July 2020
- Results of Annual Meeting 29 May 2020
- Addresses to Annual Meeting 29 May 2020
- 1st Quarter Sales to 26 April 2020 and Market Update
- Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders 29 May 2020
- Annual Report Notice
- Confirmation of Compliance with NZX Listing Rules
- Kathmandu Equity Raising
- Briscoes Homeware Online – Essential Goods
- Market Update COVID-19 – Dividend cancellation
- Distribution Notice – Final Dividend Year Ended 26 January 2020
- Full Year Results to 26 January 2020
- Update in relation to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Director Nomination Closing Date
- 4th Quarter Sales to 26 January 2020
Key Dates for Investors
Reporting Periods – 52 weeks (and sometimes 53 weeks) ending in the last week in January
Announcement of Trading for Quarter – Early February
Preliminary Full Year Profit Announcement – Early March
Final Dividend Paid – Late March
Annual Report Published – April
Announcement of Trading for Quarter – Early May
Annual Meeting – Mid May
Announcement of Trading for Quarter – Early August
Preliminary Half Year Profit Announcement – Early September
Interim Dividend Paid – Late September / Early October
Announcement of Trading for Quarter – Early November
Sharebroker Investment Research
Member firms of the New Zealand Stock Exchange who carry out ongoing analysis of Briscoe Group’s financial performance and publish forecasts of the Group’s earnings and recommendations for their clients about investing in Briscoe Group shares include:
First New Zealand Capital
Director, Equity Research
D +64 4 496 5363
M +64 21 455 402
D +64 4 495 5262
+64 4 495 8246
Macquarie Securities (NZ) Limited
D +64 9 363 1416
DISCLAIMER: The directors and management of Briscoe Group accept no responsibility or liability for the analysis, views expressed or recommendations of these or any other sharebroking firms or analysts.
Share Registrar and Shareholder Forms
Register with our share registry, Link Market Services, to check your shareholdings securely over the internet.
Registration is free and accessible by clicking the image links below:
To change your shareholder details, a web link has been provided below to the share registrar Link Market Services. To use this web link you will need to enter your CSN, Surname (or Company name), and FIN.
Alternatively forms have also been provided which you can print, complete and send to Link Market Services to update your shareholder details (Link’s address details are contained in these forms).
To update your details online click on the following options: